Our Reno/Tahoe Wedding Vendors
Our wedding day would not have been possible without the time & talents of our amazing vendors. I wanted to take the time to list every vendor that had a hand in our day, and I highly recommend every one of them if you are planning a wedding in the Reno area, and even outside of Reno, as many of these wonderful vendors travel!
Please note, I have not mentioned a vendor if they are not a local or small business. I don't think larger businesses like Men's Warehouse or Amazon are in need of shout-outs.
Things would not have ran nearly as smoothly or been as stress-free on our wedding day if we didn't have Amber with Pankey Planning keeping things in check! We worked with her for day-of coordination, and she was essential to making sure everything before the big day was properly planned. Being able to hand over the reins to her day-of and just enjoy was so so nice!
- Pre-Wedding facial at Plumb & Pine by Claudia. (Please note: Claudia has since moved into her own space!)
- My brows were done four days before by Sarah at Pretty Parlor. I do have to note, Kate is responsible for the excellent shaping my brows are in and I have been going to her for brow services for over a year now. She happened to be out of town celebrating her honeymoon so Sarah kindly took care of me!
- Nails for myself and my mom (who was my maid-of-honor) were done at Nirvana Beauty Lounge.
- Hair for the bride & bridesmaids by Chantel at Alchemy Beauty Studio.
- Fresh shaves for the groom, groomsmen, and officiant by Derby Supply Co.
- Makeup for the bride, bridesmaids, and grooms gal by Jenay G Makeup. She also did tinting + curling on my eyelashes a week before the wedding.
Clothing & Accessories
- My engagement ring & our wedding bands were created by Micah Blank. However, Micah is currently not accepting new clients.
- I purchased my dress, belt, and veil from Swoon Bridal.
- My dress is the style Phillips from Tara LaTour.
- Alterations for my dress were done by Boldt Line Tailor & Cloth. Suzanne has an amazing 24-hour turn-around method, so my alterations were done literally a week before the wedding for the best fit possible.
- My veil & belt were made by Sara Gabrielle Designs. My veil was the Elizabeth style in a custom length (I think 99") in pale ivory with ballet tulle. My belt was the Celeste Duet style in a pale ivory trim, with pale ivory pearls & champagne crystals.
- Dani Rawson Photography
- Website & Instagram.
- (Bonus! Dani now also has a photo booth. Check out the photo booth's website & Instagram.)
- Gather Films
Venue, Food, & Entertainment
- Tannenbaum Event Center (Ceremony & Reception)
- The Arch Reno (Rehearsal Dinner/Welcome Party)
- Roundabout Catering
- Lake Tahoe Cakes
- DJ Klick
- Bride's bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, and boutonnière's for the grooms-people & officiant were created by Awesome Blossom Floral Design.
- Additional flowers around the venue for decoration were purchased from Reno Wholesale Flowers and arranged by Amber, our coordinator.
- After the wedding, I had my bouquet and Scotty's boutonnière preserved by Black Botanical Press.
- We rented table number stands, candle holders, and an unplugged ceremony sign from Elevated Events.
- I used templates from Etsy for all of the signage for our wedding.
- Signage templates by A Wild Bloom Printables.
- At every table we had a card for guests to sign to open on a future anniversary of ours, the year corresponding to the table number. For example, the card at table four will be opened on our fourth anniversary. These cards were purchased from Simply Sweet Made on Etsy.